5 Ways to Make Yourself More Attractive
While looks form part of our attraction to other people, it is not the be all and end all of the dating world. Looks fade over time, while your personality lasts forever and that’s what’s most important. However, if you are someone who worries about their appearance when it comes to dating, there are some simple steps you can take to make yourself appear more attractive.
A personal development consultant, Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz aims to get to the heart of any man’s issues, whether it be with wealth embarrassment or the inevitable mid-life crisis. Kenny employs unique tools to empower men, allowing them to transform their lives. With that in mind, Kenny is offering up 5 ways to make yourself more attractive.
- Be authentic – don’t try to boost your appeal by behaving, dressing and presenting yourself in a false manner. Express the authentic you, so that her true self can be safely invited to your party. If you’re a fraud; you’ll attract a fraud, or worse still, someone who falls for a cheap act.
- Body language – be aware of your body language and make sure that you are presenting yourself on the outside, as you are on the inside – hopefully self-assured and confident, without being showy and arrogant. Don’t slouch, don’t look down and don’t get distracted and fidget. Try to keep your body language grounded, symmetrical and open and maintain eye-contact, without staring.
- Expression – you’re not a ventriloquist, so there’s no need for a straight face. Make sure that you’re expressive and she knows that you’re engaged with what she’s saying to you as you respond with your eyes and facial expressions. Your natural excitement and intrigue will entice her, where a dead pan face that’s not giving anything away might push her away.
- Make the most of you – do not apologise and compensate for who you are not. If you have a gap in your teeth, beam anyway. Don’t hide your flaws, accept them and let others accept you. All of us are perfect, right here and now, so accept, beam and let the light you put out attract love like moths to a flame.
- Be confident – you don’t need to sell yourself, as they’re already interested in you; you are on a date. Calm confidence can be very sexy, where too much noise can be toxic and off-putting and leave no space for intimacy. So go slow, allow for silence then slowly look in her eyes and smile, while taking her hand and saying something personal, or kissing it, or pretend to read her palm and enter intimate play.